If you are running a business no matter small or big and looking for the techniques to promote the business online to get more traffic then this article is going to help you a lot because after reading this article you can do all things your own. You must be having many questions such as
What is an online business promotion?
Online business promotion means promoting your business on the internet show that people can see it and can deal. To show your business online, first of all, you need to have a web page or website to add your products or services.
There are two ways to promote the business online
- Free online business promotion: Following this way we don’t have to pay anybody to promote the business. You just need to work yourself on many techniques such as SEO.
- Paid online business promotion: Following this way you need to pay for promotion. Such as PPC. If you promote via PPC you need to pay to Google for every click done by visitors.
What are the techniques to promote the business online for Free?
The best and most famous way to promote your business online to get organic traffic is SEO or Search Engine Optimization. You can learn what is SEO and start working on your business promotion.
(1)Content Promotion: First of all you need to have original content on your business website. The content that you have on the website should be focused on users or visitors. You should include the information in your content users are looking for. Your content should be user-friendly as well as search engine friendly.
How can I writer user-friendly and search engine friendly content?
- Use natural and easy language so that visitors can understand easily
- Add long tail keywords in your content
- Add synonyms in your content
- Ask questions while writing content and use why, what, when, where etc.
- You can add examples in your content
- Write semantic content
Once you completed writing your content, now its time to promote the content online. Promote this content on the web so that people can see and read your content. If your content is good enough and have the answer for those visitors are looking for, you have great chance to increase your business.
(2)Blog Writing and Posting: Write semantic content related to your services and post on blogs. There are mainly three type of blogs
- Post content on your own site blog: You need to post content on your own website blog regularly. You can post at least once or twice in a week and add useful information visitor is really looking for.
- Create Web2.0 and post content: There are many sites who provide free blog hosting and allow to post contents. You can create your own blog. This type of blogs also called web 2.0 properties. Most web2.0 approves the content instantly. You can create web 2.0 on sites such as wordpress.com, blogger.com, tumblr.com etc. After posting web 2.0 you can promote these blogs on social media or you can go for social bookmarking.
- Guest Blog Writing and Posting: Once we write and post our content on others blog than it is called guest blog posting. Guest blog posting is not an easy task. If you write high-quality content then you have more chance to see your content live on the internet. If you don’t have quality then your content will be rejected by blog admin.
There are many guest blogs who asks money to approve the content on their blogs. Actually, they give the priority to users who have paid membership to post the content.
You must be thinking how to get traffic by posting content on others blog?
The solution is options to get backlinks while posting your content on your own blog, web 2.0 or guest blogs. Once someone visits these blogs visitor can find your links and once a visitor clicks on these backlinks linking to your site, lands on your site.
(2)Article postings: Using these techniques you can post your content on article directories such as sooperarticles.com. First of all, you need to create an account or we can say you need to register or sign up to post the article. Now you need to write at least 500 words article for your business, services or products related including long tail keywords so that your article seems easy to understand for visitors. You can add 1 or 2 backlinks to these articles. Once your article is approved you can promote the article on social bookmarking sites.
(3)Social Media Optimization: Social media is one of the most popular ways to promote the business online. Using social media you can get the real visitors and can increase the conversation rate. Some important social media websites are facebook, twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
Facebook Promotion: First of all you need to register on facebook.com to create your account. Once you create your account you need to create your business page. You can add cover image and other things carefully.
Create Friends: You can easily create new friends on facebook. You can send a request and ask people to become your friends.
Create Groups: You can create your own group or you can join an existing group. You can put your question in your group to get answers from other members of the group or you can reply the questions of other members.
Share Your Post: Write interesting content and share on the face so that people can read and share your content. If you post Is interesting people can share, like and comment on your post.