Backlinks and Their Importance in SEO
What is a Backlink?
Backlink is an incoming link to a web page from another web page. We can say when we link one web page to another webpage using a link. SEO Backlinks keep an important role in Search Engine Ranking. Suppose there are to web pages A and B. We are adding a link on web page A pointing to web page B. When someone clicks on page A hyperlink text, it redirects to another website called B. Here we can say we have a backlink for site B from site A.
What is the importance of backlinks?
Backlink is a very important word in Search Engine Optimization industry. You should understand the mean and the value of backlink SEO point of view. As above discussed backlinks are incoming links to a web page. Backlinks are must to rank any website in search engine. High quality backlinks are so important that can help to rank a website high or low in the search engine.
- SEO Backlinks help to rank a website in various search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Link Building help web pages indexing well in search engine database.
- Backlinks are the good source of getting direct traffic on any website.
Important things to know about Backlinks
- Help while crawling: Backlinks help web crawlers while crawling your web pages. It means search engine crawlers or bots follow the links while crawling web pages. Search bots visit one web page to another web pages with the help of backlinks.
- Increasing the link Juice: Link juice is the term that is associates with backlinks. When websites inner pages links to homepage, it passes link juice. Link juice helps to increase the ranking in search engine and improving domain authority or DA.
- Do- Follow Links: Links those passes link juice are called do-follow links. Do-follow links help a lot rank a website.
- No- Follow Links: Links those do not pass link juice are called no-follow links. Its concerned that no-follow links are not useful for ranking but indirectly no-follow links help a web page ranking in search engine.
- High-Quality links: Links those are coming from high-quality websites or blogs called high-quality backlinks. These backlinks help a web page getting rankings in search engines.
- Low-Quality links: Links those comes from low-quality website or blogs called low-quality links. These type of backlinks are generated from low-quality blogs, spam sites or porn sites.
How to get backlinks:
- Posting content on high-quality blogs
- Article posting
- Social bookmarks
- High-quality web directory submission
- Working on question & answer websites
Do you want to learn how to create back links for business websites? Do you want to learn how back links get at any website at the top of the Google search engine? Do you want to learn how to create Google SEO Back Links? Do you want to Learn what are the Various Google back Link Building Techniques? Do you want to learn Link Building Strategy? So, for complete SEO Link Building course and Fees details connect with JSDM in Jaipur. Start Live project Training in complete Digital marketing courses in Jaipur at JSDM.